Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Link List
- Abigail's
- Beatrice's
- Charis' (chĕr'-rĭs)
- Christine's
- Clarissa's
- Desmond Lee's
- Elizabeth the Vegetable
- Emily's
- Jin Li's
- Joanna Lee's
- Joanne Ong's
- Joel Yap's (Parental Advisory)
- Joyce Tang's
- Kenneth Mok's
- Mark's
- Michelle's
- This will reload the page!! :D
- Wei I's
- Wei Li's
- William's Ideology
- Wilson Cheah's

7 cents worth a penny:
Ooohhhh......... Are you going for their concert then??? >.<
Sorry the pic wouldn't blow bigger. Yeah, they're gonna have a one night concert at the KL convention centre... Hope i win the free tickets.
But it's RM120 sigh
Hi clarissa, good to hav u here. U like switchfoot too dont u? yea, it is costly...Anyway, I've found ur blog now! :)
I'm really happy for you too. Happy Birthday that is.
Tell them that their kids are in your hands... and that you want free tix in exchange for them...
Usually works... in movies and shows tho' XD
Don't listen to switchfoot much but heard that it kinda rox
I like the We are One Tonight you put in ur blog
hello .. nice blog !! heheh .. just dropping by to say tht you're tagg !! MUAHHAHA
Post a Comment