She's getting married..

Author: matthew /

I was in a moment of dismay last week which I thought the moment lasted a little too long. It doesn't really relate to me, at least not directly but it could have been! Haha... You might find this laughable at the end but hey! its my free space here :) I recently came across a video clip of the 2007 Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards' red carpet show and Brooke Fraser was interviewed.. standard procedures; introduced what she was wearing & her jewelleries. Here comes the catch, the interviewer lady noticed an outstanding piece of item on her finger...You guessed it, Brooke Fraser's engaged!! She went on with tune saying "I'm getting married~" while flashing her ring. When asked who're you getting married to? She pointed at a 'one look I know you're an Australian' guy saying "that guy! He's 6' 4 & with eyes like the ocean...." anyway he's Scott Ligertwood of Hillsong United, a musician-songwriter & he's possibly under 21! Can you believe that? As Haiyen said; if only I had a plane ticket to Australia dang.... haha don't worry I'm alright... Here's the video if you're interested, just watch minute 3.20 ignore the rest.

3 cents worth a penny:

Anonymous said...

baby dont cry.. its gonna b alrite.. =P

haha i wonder when will be the first scott ligertwood + brooke fraser song?

back to the topic... yes, brooke fraser's gone, so rock on till the day when u get engaged.. the news spreads out.. and lotsa gals would go "aww he's taken" LoL!! ;)

anyways cheer up.. *pat* =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
matthew said...

watch the name u're using when u decide to insult & at the same time hide behind your little computer. no, it doesn't work that way. *NOT refering to the first comment but the latter one which i've deleted.