The Measure of a Man

Author: matthew /

Ever wonder what makes a true man of God? Or simply a true man as some may call it. I'm currently reading this book entitled "The Measure of a Man" by Gene A. Getz. I just borrowed its title for my post.. please dont sue me...X) This book lays out what & how men are intended to be from the Bible & includes many guidelines from scriptures, thoughts & true stories. Not formulas but mind provoking & encouraging contents on how we can be the man God wants us to be. Personally I've found out that there's much work to be done in me. I recommend this book for guys who really want to be what the Creator intended you to be & also ladies who want to know what does the Bible say about a good man. Available at all leading christian bookstores... I think..anyway I borrowed my copy from Hai Yen. :)

0 cents worth a penny: