Thursday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday & Payday

Author: matthew /

Thursday

  • Stayed at home
  • Forgot what I did.

Friday
  • Guitar class was quite okay today. I was taught to do some simple scaling practice & exercise for my fingers ( still on do re mi) while family chords aren't any challenge.
  • Attended GTPJ's joint cell group activity which was a play entitled "The Runaway Bride" (without richard gere & julia roberts) by a team called "The Footstool Players" & they were great! 4 performers taking on various roles as narrator, storyteller,actor,etc... Carried a good and practical message too. Visit www.footstoolplayers.com to find out about them.
  • Stayed over at Ps Mike's.

Saturday
  • Music practice in church was good!
  • Attended Dr. Biles' People Helper Skill Part:2(B) And concentrated fully on keeping my upper eye lids from resting on my lower lids as my vision blurred up. Holding World Cup Finals in countries in time zones around GMT 0 to +3.00 or less is really causing sleep deficiency issues in GMT+8.00 countries like.....................................................................Malaysia
Sunday
  • Youth Awareness Sunday
  • Shocked by the report of Brazil's defeat.
  • King Yue came back for a visit after 6 years since leaving for HK. So of course I took the opportunity to hang out with him over lunch catching up on things. Still the same old great guy :)
  • Football

I'm happy with my final week of freedom though I didn't really use it to the fullest but I think it was meaningful enough to be recorded down in my scribe's journal. Ok college begins tomorrow. & if God is willing I shall enter college as an evangelist! So friends will be a high priority for me :) I thank God for this new mission field. The Lord shall be my strength in all I do, Amen!

1 cents worth a penny:

Anonymous said...

Lousy Matthew. Can forget so easily. Tsk.