My Last Week

Author: matthew /

This is my last week of freedom or as I like call it slacking. Freedom from what? My studies that is. College will commence on Monday 3rd of July, 6 days away including today and I'm having mixed feelings of excitement and sorrow...haha, well its not too bad actually at least I'm able to do work again. I know it won't be easy the path ahead of me but I shall hold on to my Rock who strengthens me. Whoo...the thought of that comforts me and it all doesn't seem so hard anymore but I'll still have to work hard. There's aint no easy way out :P Ok, I shall put into record the ways I spend my last week from yesterday Monday:

Veged at home, strummed a tune(guitar) and wasted time on civilization 3 ( I blame Andrew! haha he's nice ), house chores.

0 cents worth a penny: